23 Aralık 2017 Cumartesi

Last shopping in Gamiss





Hi everybody,

How do you today?

What did you do in weekend?


Today I am showing you my Gamiss shopping.

First you know Gamiss? It is a new site that I have learned. 





1- First one is this 

Woolen Blending Warm Pumpkin Painter Cap - Camel : This is elegance. I will wear it in winter, in weekends. 




2- Second one is this bag: 

Metallic Ring Tassel Cross Body Bag - Light Brown: It is useful for weekend shoppings. I love it, It clashes with my trousers. 



3- Third one is this 

Boxy Fleece Sweater - Khaki - M : This sweater is different from my clothes. It is chic, fabolous and useful for winter. Do you like this? Do you like this sweater color? 




I love shopping.

Gamiss concerns lots of clothes, accessories, bags, shoes. 

Please search whatever you want

Check and buy!

Bye

İrem 

İlk yorum yapan siz olun.

İREMSBEAUTYBLOG (2016)

Web Tasarım: Senino Tasarım